
My hands are cold, its 4 am, Im still here right now.
Distraction happens some nights, I see new things blending in with the old tonight.
Not seeming to stop this constant grinding of the jaw. .
My eyes are tired, and I can feel the emotion in my throat as I inhale.
Breathing becomes a chore in those moments I forget.
A pain that pierces through my body stems from this distant longing..
Im wanting to do something beautiful for the rest of them.
Feeling a need to reach past the limits set by others
feeling hope and reason along with the sadness I slowly take in each day
Feeling new and curious, I pass on memories of a mother I know.
Reconnection at best is slipping in.
New found creativity is found in these recollections Im bound to
And I don't question their faiths anymore.
I know and see and embrace the simplicity within a loving expression
Recognized as purpose is meaning behind a long living memento
I recreate myself today and every other day, and to the coming days
Im walking, Im running, Im diving in head first. .
Sacrifice is the experience of this earthly plane;
Divine purpose is that which was given
I miss the places I saw myself heading for
Though Im still here, I am fully alive
I am a performing woman, a realized soul.
I am refined and effective to those who see it.
I am now here to carry out things long forgotten. .
I believe in the great ways, I believe in this and I belive in us.
-isha
No comments:
Post a Comment