
That thought, of what we should have had.
An inner longing for the illusions to fall away, break the barriers
connection between other worlds.
The past could slowly dissipate, and I would wait for you.
A reassuring nudge, a re connective dream
A sense of empowerment is what I seek tonight
Under the full moon, amongst all the swarming minds
Energies sway and dance in and out of this world in these times
Wanting for nothing more, than to catch a glimpse
Perhaps of what you might become, or to hear your voice echo
Throughout endless currents of thoughts that give way to creation of sound
A sounds so lovely, I could only dream of.
This is surely an illusion.. Now tell me dear, what can I do?
As I look up at the desolate sky, I feel you in the twinkling of those prismatic lights.
Forever Love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment