Touching what once was
An image of matter and form
The remaining substance
Cold and dry
Ashes and dust
My very own creation
Almost unbearable
I have been different now, those around don't seem so much the same. Changes taking place in every place and moment. What has entered since your birth has been so much more life giving way to whats been hidden to us. As I try and reach you, I reach myself, reconnection with divinity and feeling your presence without struggle. There is your father here to reassure me, knowing so much of how we are, and how I am in this each day. Only one knowing, being different than the rest. I asked myself if there was something else that put me apart, and I ask you to show me what I know. I think I feel you in every moment and it feels the same and different and perfect yet unfair, time speeds up but slows down and gives me every moment I might ever want to reach those that I need.
Conversations lasting now, I have more life breathing through me. We have taken on all that we know needs to happen. Debts in life taking place have gone unnoticed and I know now, I do not ask or question. You have seen me here talking with others, I wondered what you have thought, where you might have been, what I might be doing in that same minute the thought came into mind. Distinctions between reality and the dream. Perfect balance and precision is shown. Opening up and realizing its all of the same things being misinterpreted yet taken in the exact way as perfectly as they ever could be. Questions of faith and understanding, those who hurt and long for something different of me, I see them as I see you when I hold you. I see you when I hear your name spoken. I see you in ways I want you to become, not only for wanting but for loving and knowing and becoming.
You came to me in a perfect moment, right in times of the familiar unknown. I rethink, and ponder and imagine final moments, only to have them dissolve once again as soon as I feel your touch, I wanted to be there for you as you grew with me, though now I feel you there in my own place of understanding because you have become the same. Natural state. Light of source. All my love, and infinitely one.
Ill write about it someday. ;)
-Mommy ♥
1 comment:
hey,
Im a new blogger and i absolutely love what you write,
it is beautiful
Post a Comment