Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Days of speaking



Small thoughts
missing, longing.
Going without


Pained staying in the middle
tensing in pure emotion.
Its when physicality is ruled out
So all that is left is this
Pure undiluted sense of longing
A feeling of falling deeper into oneself.
It takes me this time, and many times.


Im having new thought, ideas, and Im remembering my baby every day.
Every night, ask me how I am, I will tell you where we are.
People dont say what they mean when they speak of these things, they lie.

And it never seemed this would become my own.
Never looking and watching others would I imagine
These things may come of me, of my own mind.
Of my own.

I miss you, I love you, I feel you.
Im with you,
I am for you.
Jaceic ayven saijous ♥

xoxo ~ Mommy

1 comment:

GYPSYWOMAN said...

beautiful words - i hope your day holds you gently!