Monday, April 4, 2011

Breath of soul



Hear me when I speak to you, love me when you see the ways. Know the lights in your eyes

are my deepest yearning. Know how my love might be different. Know the places I have

shown you. Remember the closed spaces and the feel of my hands as they held you. See me

wanting with all of me to reach out and pull away the fabric that has been weaved into our

minds creating illusory distance between this world and the next.


Speak to me, and of me.
Be with me in the places we love.
Dream of me as I dream for you.
Bridge my connection and leave it everlasting.
Do not let me fall into mindless confusion.
Feel me when I speak of you each day
Let me feel your being pulsing through my own
as I call to the rush of whispering essence that lives. .
Beloved Jaceic ~

-Mommy ♥

No comments: